Cyber Chocolate

Monday, March 26, 2007
Chocolate Fudge Bars
Not often do I find a local grocery store product that wrinkles my brow to the point that I comment on it, but this one did.

My son brought home a treat today, Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Bars. These were the creamiest most delicious ice cream bars I've had in years. Now, I'm particularly fond of the icy fudge bars, because I like the texture, but the creaminess of these captured my interest. I really and truly enjoyed licking the drips off and eating the mind numbing chocolaty bar.

Colorado is getting hot, after that round of snow all winter, and it's nice to have a cold treat when the weather gets warm. I'll be buying more of these chocolate dreams!

Labels: , ,

posted by Jan Verhoeff @ 9:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 




Pure, delicious, melt in your mouth rich chocolate to entice your taste buds, tickle your funny bone, and enrich your life.
The Chocolate Drop
Sign up here for a
Free Subscription
Email:
Name:

The Chocolate Drop

A Newsletter promoting Prosperity and Abundance

without Secrecy.






Don't miss a single morsel of chocolate! Get your bite of heart healthy dark chocolate from one of these great recipes! Chocolate

About Me
Name: Jan Verhoeff
Home: Colorado
About Me: This chocolate lover, writer, and artist, from Southeastern Colorado promotes the value of abundance and prosperity in all areas of life. For more information see Secret to Prosperity and get your link to prosperity and abundance.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Chocolate

Decadent, rich, deliciously sinful Marketing Concepts revealed at Chocolate. Don't miss the flavor of wealth!

Links
Of Interest

Ad Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER