Cyber Chocolate

Friday, June 16, 2006
A new way to get chocolate?
Intravenious Chocolate?

Okay - you might think I'm being silly, but... Spending a week in the hospital getting refueled gave me time to really think about life and abundance. Just being alive is an abundant source of wealth.

I'm grateful for every moment of life. Life is precious.

We often don't realize how valuable a moment is, until we are looking at the alternative ... Not having a moment.

While I was in the hospital, I realized that I have much to offer, and I began to think of all the miracles I've known in my life.

Yup - Chocolate, the epitome of abundance, comes intraveniously. I know the value of prosperity, wealth and true riches.
posted by Jan Verhoeff @ 9:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 




Pure, delicious, melt in your mouth rich chocolate to entice your taste buds, tickle your funny bone, and enrich your life.
The Chocolate Drop
Sign up here for a
Free Subscription
Email:
Name:

The Chocolate Drop

A Newsletter promoting Prosperity and Abundance

without Secrecy.






Don't miss a single morsel of chocolate! Get your bite of heart healthy dark chocolate from one of these great recipes! Chocolate

About Me
Name: Jan Verhoeff
Home: Colorado
About Me: This chocolate lover, writer, and artist, from Southeastern Colorado promotes the value of abundance and prosperity in all areas of life. For more information see Secret to Prosperity and get your link to prosperity and abundance.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Chocolate

Decadent, rich, deliciously sinful Marketing Concepts revealed at Chocolate. Don't miss the flavor of wealth!

Links
Of Interest

Ad Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER